Speedmeter update changed incoming to underneath outgoing

Started by john

I just updated networx free speed meter to ver 5.2.10 32 bit, & I want to change the appearance to how it was before, with Incoming & Outgoing showing side by side, & not underneath as now.

I used to minimise the box so it only showed the current transfer rate of incoming & outgoing, so I can easily see if I have incoming & outgoing, when I look at web pages, & in theory nothing should be outgoing or incoming when I'm not downloading, unless I have a Trojan or something similar sending data from my PC.

That is why I have used your program so successfully in the past, which has shown me I had some infection & then fixed it .
I hope you can help me, as now it is useless if I have to keep scrolling down to see outgoing. Also the box now is too big & intrudes on the page I look at.

Thanks John
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Speedmeter update changed incoming to underneath outgoing   19 October 2013, 13:15

You're probably looking for the hidden settings where you can fine-tune NetWorx as you like.

In particular check Overlay desk band numbers and Rates font size.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.