TDisk DB: SQL error or missing Database

Started by Sierra Foothills

TDisk DB: SQL error or missing Database   12 November 2014, 12:49

I have been getting at random times "TDisk DB: SQL error or missing Database Cannot Roll Back" on a Pop-up balloon that points to the Networx icon in the notification area. This is a fatal error requiring a hard reset (freezes the machine). I'm using networx_setup_v5.3.3 installed as recommended. I have 5 computers here all Windows 7 running this same version and only my workstation has had this error. The machine is an ASUS P9X79, 6 core Intel processor 40 GB RAM and an SSD running Windows 7 Ultimate.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Mike
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: TDisk DB: SQL error or missing Database   12 November 2014, 21:30

It's probably a damaged file system or dying hard disk issue. I would recommend to run a couple of diagnostic tests, at very least chkdsk and HDDScan.

It could also be an issue with an antivirus product if you have one installed, though it sounds more likely to be one of the above. Does it say anything else after "Cannot Roll Back"?

Re: TDisk DB: SQL error or missing Database   13 November 2014, 12:39

You were dead on... I had disk problems. Scandisk took a good while and (I hope) fixed it. The disk is a Samsung 840 EVO 500MB and fairly new with the current fixes. Thanks for pointing me right at it! Thanks also for Networx. Great stuff.

Best,
Mike

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.