Data usage not accumulate

Started by safran

safran

Data usage not accumulate   07 August 2015, 20:29

hai.. i have to desktop pc one is connect through cable another one is connect through wifi connection. 1st i was installed networx both machine both machine are datausage worked perfectly. after that i was update in the setting reporting facilities send the details of my mail. when i active that whereas datausage trafic count is not working the usage always 0 is showing ... please solve this ASAP
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Data usage not accumulate   07 August 2015, 22:46

Sorry, I can't figure out what you are trying to say.

Re: Data usage not accumulate   08 August 2015, 04:11

The original poster may be from somewhere in Asia due to the spelling of "hai" rather than "Hi" => language issue.

hai.. i have to desktop pc one is connect through cable another one is connect through wifi connection.

He has two desktop PCs, one is connected by ethernet, the other by WiFi, to the router.

1st i was installed networx both machine both machine are datausage worked perfectly.

When he first installed Networx, both PCs reported traffic properly.

after that i was update in the setting reporting facilities send the details of my mail. when i active that whereas datausage traffic count is not working the usage always 0 is showing

{But} when he tried to set up the e-mail reporting, the reports contained nothing.

Now this is has been true for the first day that the e-mail report is set up but it's OK every day thereafter, so, a day has gone by and he may be OK and just hasn't replied, some people are just that way.... wink

J
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Data usage not accumulate   08 August 2015, 10:45

Praxis, you rock at deciphering this! wink Thanks!

Re: Data usage not accumulate   08 August 2015, 20:14

Glad to help Andrew, and if I may be so bold, I'll say 'you owe me one'...laugh

Have you seen my request at: https://www.softperfect.com/board/read.php?8,21227,21237#msg-21237

OK, that's the 'one'.
But of course I have another 'one' too (=two) which is to add the <Monitored connection name> to the title of the rest of the reports.
1) Usage Reports
2) My Quota
3) Settings
I know you can do it, just like you did on SpeedMeter "<monitored interface name>" and on the Graph.
As I said, I have 3 connections being monitored and having the names would help.
No rush. Again, this is a 'nice to have' when you get some of that 'free time' smile

Two Toots To you Too for a wonderful product, thanks,
J

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.