Missing some usage stats

Started by jimtexas

jimtexas

Missing some usage stats   02 December 2015, 07:34

I'm missing days of usage. I don't recall exiting the monitor and assume it starts when the PC starts. Since my provider is metering now, I really need to track this every day. Am I missing something?
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Missing some usage stats   02 December 2015, 09:32

Do you put your PC in sleep? There have been reports NetWorx doesn't always resume monitoring after a PC wakes up.
jimtexas

Re: Missing some usage stats   04 December 2015, 00:42

It was missing an entire day or two and PC was in use those days.

Re: Missing some usage stats   04 December 2015, 06:53

was it in use 24 hours per day or do you have your PC either Sleep or Hibernate when you aren't using it all 24 hours per day? if you let it go to sleep, Andrew gave you an answer.

if there's any chance you accidentally clicked on the icon and selected [Exit]? that would certainly stop networx.

but, when you found that data for a couple of days was missing, had you rebooted after those days?
i.e. the reboot started networx, sometime later you checked and noticed etc... and because of the reboot you couldn't tell if networx had been running or not on those days before the reboot.

i've never had networx quit recording on it's own, so my guess is that the problem has to be because of something that you did.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.