Suggestion: same list of tray icon options for single and double-click

Started by networkwalking

Suggestion: same list of tray icon options for single and double-click   31 May 2018, 00:34

It would be nice/useful if the list of options/possible actions were the same for both single-click and double-click on the Tray Icon. Currently the list for double-click options is rather short, and also includes one item (Netstat) not available for single-click.

Additionally, I'd recommend/prefer that all of the Tools menu items be added to both of the above lists (and any future Tools be added automatically).

Thanks for your consideration! smile
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Suggestion: same list of tray icon options for single and double-click   31 May 2018, 12:30

Great idea again! We've just implemented two uniform menus for single and double clicks.

This functionality will be included in the upcoming release in the next couple of days.

Re: Suggestion: same list of tray icon options for single and double-click   31 May 2018, 12:49

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that you're finding my ideas useful, and that you're going to implement them! smile

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.