Taskbar deskband is not displayed on the secondary monitor

Started by Jason

Greetings,
I've noticed that the taskbar deskband disappears when I move the taskbar to my secondary monitor.

Windows 10 has a default setting that has the taskbar showing on all monitors/displays, but I disabled that and I regularly move the taskbar between my two monitors. It appears when the taskbar is on my default monitor, but it disappears when the taskbar is on my secondary monitor.

By the way, is there any way to enable the classic display mode on the deskband?
SoftPerfect Support forum - Ann avatar image
Ann

Taskbar deskband is not displayed on the secondary monitor - Fixed   09 January 2024, 14:38

Thank you for reporting this issue. It seems you were experiencing a rare case bug, and we have just fixed it.

Please download the latest build and install it over your current installation. After that, the problem with the taskbar deskband disappearing when moving the taskbar to a secondary monitor in Windows 10/11 should no longer occur. This fix should ensure that the taskbar deskband remains visible regardless of whether it's on your main or secondary monitor.

Regarding deskband graph, unfortunately we had to abandon that feature because Windows 11 no longer supports it. Our current solution, while not perfect, works on both Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Dear NetWorx team,

Since the changelog of the latest build 7.1.5 states

Fixed: Positioning of the taskbar graph on a secondary monitor

I was wondering, if this means the taskbar graph can by displayed on multiple monitors' taskbars simultaneously?
If so, I'd appreciate some help in how to achieve that. So far, I was not able to find the respective setting.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Taskbar deskband is not displayed on the secondary monitor   18 February 2024, 10:02

I am afraid it is currently not possible to have the taskbar graph on multiple monitors simultaneously.

This fix refers to the case with no taskbar on the primary monitor, when the taskbar is located on the secondary monitor only.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.