How to get the floating graph window to open automatically

Started by dragon

How to get the floating graph window to open automatically   12 January 2024, 19:42

Hi,

I'm using NetWorx on Windows 10 and I have two graphs monitoring one local interface and router's WAN interface via SNMP.

Every time I restart the computer, although NetWorx starts automatically, I have to click on its tray icon and the click on each of the two configured graphs in order for the floating windows to appear. They appear on the same position where I left them before the restart, but is there a way for these windows to appear automatically when the program starts?

Thanks.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: How to get the floating graph window to open automatically   13 January 2024, 07:28

Yes, it can definitely be done. Simply click the star icon above each graph, and they will be automatically reopen on each startup:

SoftPerfect support forum

Re: How to get the floating graph window to open automatically   13 January 2024, 09:45

That's awesome, thank you.

I have such wallpaper and choose such background colour for my graphs that they blended with the star and I didn't realise that it was there. smile

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.