WiFi Guard - Bless you!

Started by ThomasinaP

ThomasinaP

WiFi Guard - Bless you!   01 February 2015, 10:52

I just wanted to say thank you for this terrific program!
It is simple enough for ANYONE to use it effectively, and it offers so much peace of mind. I was having a problem -- suspected to be a neighborhood kid gaming on my network. In configuring my router I forgot a couple of things that were important to set (like "allow this computer only" to connect to the router plus a few tweaks to my Win firewall banning Remote management)... heh. When at the height of my web-crawling frustration I downloaded and ran your program, I saw an unknown device and MAC I knew he was back again... lol. So THIS time I tried to cover all the bases and have been reassured by WFG that I did it RIGHT this time laugh

Yay for me and YAY for WFG! Outstanding program with a most excellent price for those of us (seniors) who are on budgets! laugh
Thank you so VERY much!
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: WiFi Guard - Bless you!   01 February 2015, 12:51

Thank you for your kind words. We as a small company really appreciate it. All the best and happy using our software smile

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can get the answer faster if you try the forum search and/or have a look at the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.