Excellent program: simple, effective, indispensable

Started by ThomasinaP

ThomasinaP

Excellent program: simple, effective, indispensable   01 February 2015, 09:52

I just wanted to say thank you for WiFi Guard. Terrific program!
It is simple enough for ANYONE to use it effectively, and it offers so much peace of mind.

I was having a problem -- suspected to be a neighborhood kid gaming on my network. In configuring my router I forgot a couple of things that were important to set (like "allow this computer only to connect to the router", plus a few tweaks to my Windows firewall banning Remote management). Heh... When at the height of my web-crawling frustration I downloaded and ran your program, I saw an unknown device and MAC, I knew he was back again... lol. So this time I tried to cover all the bases and have been reassured by WFG that I did it right this time laugh The intruder is no more.

Yay for me and YAY for WFG! Outstanding program with a most excellent price for those of us (seniors) who are on budgets! laugh
Thank you so VERY much!
Bless you!
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Excellent program: simple, effective, indispensable   01 February 2015, 11:51

Thank you for your kind words. As a small company, we really appreciate it, and always glad to hear from happy users of our softwaresmile
Andre

Simply invaluable   23 June 2020, 14:31

I have used WiFi Guard for years now. It has to be the one program utility in my arsenal that helps me secure my network and attached devices. Simplicity is the key, it allows me to immediately identify any other attempts to join the network. More importantly however it is invaluable in helping me with MAC Access Control on my Router, and identifying accurately all the devices in the network, which with Smart Home these days becomes ever more complex.

I believe I have complimented you before, but have recently had to rebuild my admin profile and had to spend more time on these issues, and once again rediscovered how invaluable WiFi Guard is to me smile That's why I'm a registered user.

Cheers, André
SoftPerfect Support forum - Ann avatar image
Ann

Re: Simply invaluable   23 June 2020, 14:39

Thank you for your feedback. It is nice to hear that you find WiFi Guard useful.

If you have any ideas/suggestions on how we can make it even better and more useful - please feel free to share.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.