Version 2.1.3 is downloaded instead of 2.1.4 upgrade

Started by Manly1138

Manly1138

Version 2.1.3 is downloaded instead of 2.1.4 upgrade   12 January 2021, 06:27

I have version 2.1.3 and have bought an extension of my license for the next few years. When I download and install what the web page says is version 2.1.4 it ends up downloading and installing 2.1.3. Is the 2.1.4 version really out there?
I too, like Manly1138 posted, have upgraded to what was supposed to be version 2.1.4 only to check and see it showing as version 2.1.3. So I too ask, was there a legit version 2.1.4 released today? I am hoping yes and someone just forgot to make .3 a .4.
SoftPerfect Support forum - Andrew avatar image

Re: Version 2.1.3 is downloaded instead of 2.1.4 upgrade   12 January 2021, 12:18

Our apologies: there was a mistake while publishing the new version. The application files themselves were and are correct, and include the new functionality, but the version number wasn't updated upon release. This has just been fixed and files displaying the correct version 2.1.4 are now available for download from WiFi Guard page.
Thank you for the quick response and correction of the mistake, and now knowing it is in fact a legit version update.

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.