How to stop "The app you're trying to install isn't a verified app from the Store" pop-up

Started by Lukas

Hi everybody,

I am very happy with WiFi Guard, but I have a problem on Windows 10 Home. Each time I start the app Windows shows this message:

Die App, die Sie installieren möchten, ist keine von Microsoft geprüfte App (German)
The app you're trying to install isn't a verified app from the Store (English translation)

I click Trotzdem installieren / Install anyway, and it works, but next time I get the message again.

Is there a way to get rid of this annoying Windows 10 warning?
SoftPerfect Support forum - Ann avatar image
Ann

Re: How to stop "The app you're trying to install isn't a verified app from the Store" pop-up   30 June 2020, 20:40

This pop-up warning appears because of a setting in Windows 10.

To disable it, go to Start - Settings - Apps - Apps & features - Installing apps, and select either Allow apps from anywhere or Turn off app recommendations (the exact words vary depending on your Windows version).

SoftPerfect support forum

Reply to this topic

Sometimes you can find a solution faster if you try the forum search, have a look at the knowledge base, or check the software user manual to see if your question has already been answered.

Our forum rules are simple:

• Be polite.
  • Do not spam.
  • Write in English. If possible, check your spelling and grammar.

Author:

Email:

Subject

A brief and informative title for your message, approximately 4–8 words:

Spam prevention: please enter the following code in the input field below.